PREP is a fast-growth events and PR company looking to serve local and international clients for events, PR, and social media campaigns.
With over 10 years of experience serving over 100 international and homegrown brands, nonprofits, and even embassies, we’re building a team of champions to help bring our client’s marketing and exposure goals to life.
PREP is led and owned by Karla Singson, an award-winning writer and serial entrepreneur. She has started PREP in 2011, and has grown it to an outfit that has done international events (yes, bringing the entire team too!) and promotions.
Despite the lull caused by the pandemic, the industry is slowly coming back full force and we want to be backed by a team of champions.
Are you ready to ride with us?
Hiring: Project and Office Manager
– To lead the Project Management of events, PR, and social media campaigns – To assist with lead generation, client onboarding, and post- campaign reporting
– To manage office organization, paperwork, banking concerns, coordinating with accountant, lawyer, and other service providers (with a junior assistant)
– To manage the main social media accounts of PREP and other ancillary brands
– To report to the office 4 days a week, 9am to 6pm (Wednesdays can be done remotely / at home, as long as tasks are covered)
– Other admin tasks required by PREP and main clients
– The office assistant and runner will be reporting to you
– At least 2 years of experience in Project Management and/ or Supervisory Office Admin Experience
– Experience in events management and retail marketing preferred
– Graduate of Communications or Business Degree preferred
– Fluent in written and spoken English
Base salary: P16,000 / month full time M-F (Training and Probationary, 90 days) | P18,000/month after probation period
*private insurance via FWD
*regular work benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag ibig)
*commission per project closed
*per-day bonus for event days
*other benefits like company outings, wellness activities, and travel
If you’re interested, please submit your resume/ CV with a cover letter stating why you are perfect for this position. Please address your letter to Karla Singson, Proprietor, PREP and send it to email@example.com.